Judged Contest and Exhibit
1) To inspire and foster excellence and creativity.
2) To stimulate a broader appreciation of the fiber arts by the public
Display time: Saturday 11:00AM-
Location: Camp Jonah
Contact: Julie Beeler Julie@juliebeeler.com
Enter your hand-crafted fiber arts & crafts creations into the Annual Trout Lake Fiber Arts Contest. Entries must use fiber or textile materials and techniques. The entries can range from quilting to sewing, knitting to weaving, crocheting to macrame, stitching to embroidery, needlepoint to rug hooking, dyeing to felting, and much more. Open to all ages. Your work will be displayed at the Annual Trout Lake Fair on Saturday from 11am-3pm at Camp Jonah.
- How To Enter: Drop off items Friday, August 5 from 1-3pm at Camp Jonah Gym. Items will not be accepted after 3pm. You will need to fill out an entry form when dropping off.
- Contest Rules: Work must be done by you. You can enter more than one item. Contest is open to all participants. Items must be in good condition for showing. Items will be handled with care but Trout Lake Fair is not responsible for items damaged while on display during the fair.
- Categories: Youth (12 and under), Junior (13-18), Adult (18 and older)
- Judging: Items will be judged on overall appearance, craftsmanship, technique, creativity and innovation.
- Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd for each category: Youth, Junior, Adult, People’s Choice Overall, Grand Prize Overall
- Pick Up Items: Between 3-4pm on Saturday, August 6 at Camp Jonah Gym. Any items unclaimed after 4pm will be left unattended.
*Click button below to download the entry form, then print it and fill it out.